Tuesday, October 17, 2017

New Release - Sign It Snowman


Getting ready for Christmas? Here's a fantastic Snowman Jodie created for us and our DT has outdone themselves creating for you!

Before I show you the inspiration for today let me introduce you to one of our guest designers joining us for the next few months!  Joanna has been a dedicated Bugaboo follower and we are thrilled to be working with her!


Hi, I'm Joanna.  I married my best friend 18 years ago.  We have two boys, a fluffy Samoyed puppy named Holiday and a very bossy cat named Coltraine. I'm working to renew my teaching license and hope to be teaching in an early education class next Fall.  In the meantime, I love reading, kickboxing and hanging out with my boys.  I also enjoy sharing my love of crafting by making cards and quilts.

Meet




Joanna guest DT







Lola 






Drop on by and check out the other New releases  and then go shopping! The new images are 50% off for the entire week and then remember to come back tomorrow for  Humor Me  Wednesday and have a laugh!



1 comment:

Gina said...

What a cute snowman ! Love the cards the (G)DT have made! Creative regards, Gina